Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Love Publishing Perspectives and StoryMoja

Well in my internet 'wakabout' I came across these two interesting websites. Not that this is my first time any way but it just occurred to me to share reasons why I love them with you. I hope you find perspectives in Publishing Perspectives and interesting stories and writers' lessons from StoryMoja.

Publishing Perspective: An international online publishing newsletter, PP delivers daily opinion about the industry from top members of the global publishing community, a look at the innovators and issues who are shaping the future of the business, as well as news and links from around the Web and the world. With PP, you get a peep into the world of publishing internationally.

StoryMoja: I am not Kenyan but I love StoryMoja. One must commend the efforts of the brains behind this website. There's a lot to gain from it as a budding writer. C'mon dig in.

The good thing about these websites is that you can subscribe to their newsletters to stay on top of the latest gist. So click, read and connect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment