With all the opportunities around these days, it looks like a writers' year. Don't just read; apply!
Reading Bridges Fellowship
The fellowship is designed to support young upcoming writers, to horn their skills. In short, if you want to get better at your writing, apply! It is also an opportunity to connect with established writers and gain access to resources necessary to build your career as a writer.
You are eligible, if you are:
- not above 35
- a graduate of an institution of higher learning
- able to express thoughts in writing and have a good command of English.
How to apply
- Send in a writing sample; essay, article or poem.
- Tell us about yourself in less than 300 words.
- Tell us what this fellowship means to you and how you'd make the most of it.
- What are your future plans?
- What area of writing would you focus on while completing your fellowship?
- Send in your application with your full names, date of birth, sex, address, educational background, email address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com
Deadline: 21st May 2010
Accepted fellows will be announced on Monday 24th May 2010. Duration: 6 Months
Visit and join the Reading Bridges Magazine Fan page on Facebook