Fingerprint is looking for unsolicited work in English language from writers all over the world, in the following genres: Fiction (romance, mystery, thrillers, humour, fantasy, young adult)General and narrative non-fiction, Autobiographies and biographies,Self-help, health and fitness and Spirituality
We do not publish poetry and children’s books.
How to go about submitting your manuscript:
1. Please e-mail your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments :
a. Detailed synopsis of your book (about 2,500 words)
b. The first three chapters of your manuscript
c. Plot summary (not more than 100 words) that should appear on the back-cover of your book.
d. Your bio-data.
e. Your recent photograph
f. Total word-count of your complete manuscript
2. We’ll take about two weeks to evaluate your work and if we’re keen to read further, we’ll contact you with a request to submit your complete manuscript as a hard-copy, via regular post/courier to the following address:
The Editorial Department,
c/o Prakash Books Pvt Ltd.,
Book Merchant, Kariappa Marg,
New Delhi - 110017
3. All submissions should be typed in typeface Garamond, font size 12, on plain white A-4 paper. You may use both sides of each page.
4. Remember to mention your name, age and contact information clearly on the first page of your manuscript.
5. Make sure that you preserve a copy of your manuscript with yourself. We do not return submitted manuscripts, irrespective of the outcome of the evaluation process.
6. Please give us at least a month’s time to completely evaluate your proposal and arrive at a decision. If you don’t hear from us within this time period, drop us an e-mail at email@example.com.