The Emotion Book club is a literary organization based in Ibadan, Nigeria, dedicated towards building leaders of tomorrow through quality books. We are the brain behind The Emotion Book Party, an
edutainment event strongly bent bent on marrying intellectualism with entertainment.
We as a prestigious Nigerian book club are calling on individuals passionate about building their intellects through consistent reading to join us today.
- You must be between the ages of 16 to 35.
- Be passionate about encouraging others to read books
- Be preferably available in all our monthly readings.
What You Stand To Gain
- Have a glimpse in the world of writing and publishing.
- Meet New People of like minds
- Access Hundreds of old and new titles in our updated library at no cost.
Our Meeting Venue
We meet every third Saturday of the month at Faculty of Arts,
University of Ibadan.
How to Get Membership Forms
You can get the membership forms at the rate of N500[Naira] from the
Lola - 08088571890
Alex - 07056099335
Samuel - 07031104270
Sophia - 08061505988
Olajide - 08064927622
You can also get the form as from March 5, 2012 in the following places;
- National Library, Iyaganku, Ibadan.
-Alliance Francaise, Iyaganku, Ibadan.
Speak With The Coordinator Of The Emotion Book Club: 2348093728869
Further Enquiries: Emotionbookclub@gmail.com