Title: Stemming the tide of massive Examination Failure in Nigeria: How?
- The essay competition is open to all.
- All entry should be between 1,200 – 1,500 words.
- The deadline for the submission of the entries is March 21, 2012.
- All entries should be sent electronically to email@example.com
- All entries should be in Microsoft word format (PDF format are not allowed)
- All entries should contain the following information: Full Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Current Status (Student or Worker), How you heard about the essay competition?
NB: The information should be below your entry in one document.
The final winner will be announced in first week of April.
- The prize for the winner is a Nokia Phone
- Prize for the first runner up is N3,000 worth of airtime
- Prize for the second runner up is N1,500 worth of airtime.
The winning Essay will also been published in the April Edition of Spur magazine.
For inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For submissions: email@example.com