Advertising, Architecture, Art and Antique markets, Broadcasting, Crafts, Design (Including Fashion), Film, Video and Photography; Software, computer games and electronic publishing, Music and the Visual and Performing Arts, Publishing
Do you want…
- To sharpen your business skills through training by leading educational providers in Nigeria and the UK?
- To participate in networking events for business people in the creative industry?
- To be mentored by successful entrepreneurs and leading business people in Nigeria and the UK?
- To be part of secondments across Creative Industries in the UK and across Sub Saharan Africa?
- Then Creative Enterprise Programme is for you!
- Already work in any capacity in any of the above named sectors in Nigeria
- Be aged between 18 and 35 (Candidates outside the age range who meet other criteria may be considered and are encouraged to apply)
- Be entrepreneurial
- Have a passion for your sector
- Have evidence of leadership capabilities in your sector
- Have evidence of originality of ideas
- Have English language skills to IELTS 6 - ‘competent user’ or above.
Deadline for applications: 7 September 2009