The Nigeria Beehive, is One Global Economy’s online initiative in Nigeria. The main sections of the website are: Health, Agriculture, Education, Health and Money. Through the Beehive, we provide Nigerians with information that helps you make better decisions in their lives. Information is power; thus, we hope to empower people through access to information. We also hope to:
• Provide access to local, national and global content useful to the Nigerian audience. There's something for everyone: students, teachers, job seekers, health workers, children, parents, investors and the tourists who want to know more about Nigeria.
• Be a one-stop mobile shop for Nigerians to gather information that cover citizens' interests from a local perspective.
• Give action tips through which you can implement all that you learn on the website. The Beehive will guide you through what to do next after you are informed.
• Start a network. We hope that after getting informed, you can work other organizations/individuals at the grassroots to transfer the information. Knowledge of all is the power of all.
What you can do:
• Visit the Beehive Website
• Blog about the Nigeria Beehive.
• Join the Beehive Nigeria Facebook Group here
• Tell A Friend
- Invite your friends to join the group
- Send them messages to join
- Put a word about the Beehive on your Facebook Status
- Link to the website on your status by sharing articles from the website
- Tweet about the Beehive.
An interview with Nnedi Okorafor. Enjoy!
What does it mean to be a writer?
It means solitude, which often becomes loneliness. It means hard work with little initial reward. Discipline. Distorted nakedness. And it means that you have a place to channel your fury and a place to create your dreams.