- Length may be up to 1,000 words. But not a word more.
- Entries must be original and unpublished. Send only your best. Once submissions arrive, no revisions will be accepted.
- Open to writers worldwide.
- Unlimited. You may submit multiple stories.
- The winning story will be published in the August ´09 issue of The VERB.
- After the results have been announced, the remaining entrants will have the opportunity to receive a Contest Opinion at half price ($14).
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Dynamic Dialogue Writers Competition
Dynamic dialogue invites submissions for its competition; there is a cash prize for winning entry and an opportunity to be published in their Verb ezine. Here are some of the rules:
Posted by The Bookaholic at 7:07 AM
Labels: competition, Dynamic Dialogue
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment